Carraro S.p.A., as the Data Controller (“Controller”) provides you with this information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) relating to the protection of personal data (the “Regulation”) when you browse and/or register on the website www.carrarotractors.com (the “Website”).
This information is only provided for the Website, not for any other websites that may be available for browsing through links on websites within the Controller's domain. The Controller is in no way responsible for the content of third-party websites.
Specific data protection policies as required by Article 13 of the Regulation will be provided to the User in the relevant sections of the Website.
- Data Controller
- Purpose and legal basis for the data processing
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/ 679 for the following purposes:
a) browsing on this Website;
b) the sending of information from the sales/distribution network, requested by you through the compilation of the “Request information” form in the “Dealers
c) only for the categories of user authorised by the Controller (i.e. dealers) the compilation of the “Log in form” will result in the receipt of informative material and other technical and commercial information, the possibility of downloading technical documentation, online training or request participation in classroom training from the "Aftersales" section;
- d) the sending of newsletters or communications by email, if you have completed the “Log in form” and selected the relevant option.
- e) the sending of direct marketing communications, if you have compiled the Log In Form and have also given consent for such purposes;
- Legal basis
- For the purposes referred to in paragraphs a), b) and c), the legal basis is the LEGITIMATE INTEREST: the data processing is based on Article 6 para. 1 f) of Reg. EU 2016/679: (Recital 47) the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties as the legal basis for the data processing, taking into account the reasonable expectations of the interested party at the time of and in connection with the data processing where the interested party can reasonably expect data to be processed for that purpose;
- For the purposes referred to in paragraphs d) and e), the legal basis is the CONSENT of the data subject: the data processing is based on Article 6 para. 1 a) of Reg. EU 2016/679
- Recipients of personal data
The data will be processed manually and in automated form, using tools and methods designed to guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically authorised for that purpose.
Your data may be communicated, in strict relation to and compatibly with the purposes set out above, to recipients who will process the data as data processors (Art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as individuals acting under the authority of the Data Controller (Art. 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679, for the purposes listed in point 2. Specifically, your data will be disclosed to: Group companies; the sales/distribution network; parties providing information system and communications network services; firms or companies providing advice and consulting services; the authorities responsible for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or for the execution of instructions of public bodies, on request.
Parties belonging to the above categories will act as Data Processor or will operate in full autonomy, as Independent Data Controllers.
- Transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organisation
- Storage period of the personal data or criteria
The conservation of the personal data depends on the purpose of the data processing:
- for the purposes indicated in paragraph a): for the duration of the browsing session;
- for the purposes indicated in paragraphs b) and c): for no longer than the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data was processed;
- for the purposes indicated in paragraph d): until such time as you cancel the newsletter using the link at the bottom of each newsletter or marketing communication;
- for the purposes indicated in paragraph e): where permitted by you, for the time necessary to complete the marketing purposes in accordance with the 24-month data conservation period prescribed by the Data Protection Authority, without prejudice to your right to revoke consent by using the link at the bottom of each direct marketing email.
In any case, the statutes of limitations established for the rights and obligations subject to the processing carried out will be complied with.
- Rights of the data subject
Since you are the data subject, you have the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller:
Right of access:
confirmation as to whether the personal data that concerns you is being processed, and in that case, the right to obtain, inter alia, access to your personal data and the information relating to the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data is or will be disclosed.
Right to rectification:
(i) rectification of any inaccurate personal data that relates to you without undue delay; and (ii) the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’):
erasure of the personal data concerning you without undue delay (the Data Controller is obliged to erase the personal data in the cases provided under Article 17 of the Regulation without undue delay).
Right to restriction of processing:
restriction of the processing in the cases set out under article 18 of the Regulation.
Right to data portability:
receipt in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, of the personal data that concerns you that is in our possession; right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided, in the cases described under Article 20 of the Regulation.
Right to object to processing carried out in accordance with point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1):
the right to object, for grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
You have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing that concerns you breaches Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
You may revoke your consent given, at any time, by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter or marketing communication.
The objection or withdrawal of consent to processing shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the previously given consent.
The complete text of your rights, as listed above, provided under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is available on the website of the Data Protection Authority, www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Nature of provision of data and consequences of refusal to provide data
With the exception of the browsing data, you are free to decide whether or not to provide the personal data requested on the registration forms on this Website. On some of the forms, some data may be marked as mandatory; such data is required in order to provide the requested service. If the mandatory data is not provided, the requested service may not be fulfilled.
All requests for information and/or clarification should be sent to:
Via Olmo 37, 35011 Campodarsego (PD)